Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just a note…

Dear Visitors!

I have been very lazy about finishing the upload of the 800+ ikons that I describe in the introduction as having prepared. The images have been scanned and edited since last year when I started this blog, but I stopped about 3/4 of the way and only today have gone back and uploaded a few more.

I am somewhat disappointed in this project because it has not turned out as well (as user-friendly) as I wanted it to be, and the blogger interface (which has never worked that well for me) has changed, making it harder to post and get the right distribution of image thumbnails.

If I am able, I will republish this blog in a different format. Meanwhile, forgive my ineptness at doing this project.

By the way, our Dutch brethren working on The Passions Project ikon are probably finished. Here's a link to the latest installment of their journal that I have seen.

May the Lord help us all to make it to the finish line, the resurrection of Jesus.
Kaló Pascha!

No comments:

Post a Comment